Riverside Rentals

03 214 1030

271 Dee Street, Invercargill 9810


Moving house? We’ve got you covered. We have several Furniture Trucks for hire. Our larger trucks require a Class 2 heavy traffic licence to operate and are ideal for moving your furniture. They also have a tailgate lift, making furniture moving a breeze.

We also have small trucks for hire that can be used on a ordinary full car driver’s licence. These are ideal for those tricky driveways or smaller local moving jobs.



site powered by - Turboweb :: Simple Web Manager